Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloweenie!

Oh, Halloween. What can I say about this holiday except that it's one of my absolute favorite times of the year (after Christmas, of course)! The crisp air, leaves changing colors, candy everywhere, pumpkins, and best of all: costumes! Every year, I start pondering what I should be for halloween around labor day. Yes, that early. I change my mind guaranteed at least 6 times, and don't officially settle on something until the week of. But when I do make up my mind, I'm more ecstatic than the year before! Here are some of my past halloween costumes that I just loved:

A 1920's flapper...


Brian Urlacher...



Harry Potter...


A ladybug...



And this year I was...the devil!




Soon enough, it will be time to start thinking about next year...hmm...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment