Sunday, April 22, 2012

Faith will move mountains

A lot has been going on in life lately. Things that I'm not ready to post publicly yet, but in due time, I will. Until then, let me just share this: the power of prayer has never been more visible in my life until recently. Some big stuff going on with my family, and all I can do from out here in AZ is pray. Pray a lot.

So I bought myself this little book at Barnes & Noble:


And have been writing down some of my favorite prayers in it. At night, I sit down, say some prayers, or reflect on some verses that give me what I need to keep the faith, and keep hope. And then I say the rosary.


Big obstacles in life. Obstacles that feel like we will never overcome them. But with some powerful prayers going on out there, hopefully our faith can move mountains.

"He replied, 'Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."  -Matthew 17:20


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment