Sunday, April 1, 2012

Home Improvements

Here are some pictures of the little crafty projects I did around my home recently:

1. Made these baskets out of cardboard boxes, burlap and ribbon. All with the help of my trusty hot glue gun!


2. Hung these frames in my bedroom:



3. Made a burlap runner for my dining room table. Used some white lace to tie the ends up.


4. I will probably NEVER use my fire place in AZ, but I didn't like the bare look. Bought some flame-less LED candles at BBB and this "love" mirror at Hobby Lobby! Doesn't it look so pretty...


5. Redid my desk. It was a hand-me-down from my Nanna, and although I loved the set-up, I didn't love the wood. Sanded it down, spray painted black, purchased new knobs, and wall-papered the background of the cubbies. :)

BEFORE:

AFTER:


There are a few more things I've done, but I'll save those for another post :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment