Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I love Tom

Yes, I said it. I love Tom. I'm finally admitting to my love affair. He is one of the greatest things that has happened to me lately. It's been a while since I've said "I love you" to a guy, but I knew that with Tom, it was love at first sight...or rather, love at first comfort.

Oh yeah, I'm talking about TOMS shoes. But you already knew that, right? ;)


I am obsessed with my new TOMS shoes. They are unbelievably comfy. I have them in black (as shown above), but need to get another color! AND not to forget, when you buy a pair of TOMS shoes, TOMS sends a pair of shoes to a child in need in a poverty-stricken country. So next time you need a good pair of comfy shoes, think about TOMS. Click the link to check out their website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment