Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Honest Thinking...

I know this is 2 posts in one day, but I was feeling a little lost/bored and just started typing.

I got through about ... oh, I'll estimate ... 7 ginormous paragraphs. And I started thinking to myself: "This is too much. You can't post this. Everyone will think you have serious ADHD. There's too many thoughts going on here about moving, saddness, family, fear, blah blah blah...it just doesn't make sense. If I can't even write an effing blog about this, how am I actually supposed to DO all this when move time comes???"

And then I got this:

Text from 40404 (twitter): "@ShrineofStJude: God expects a lot of us, but He never expects that we do it alone."

Fear subsided. Somewhat. I'm only human. But I know I'll be okay. Sometimes I think that moving might be a huge mistake. And other times I think that this really is the path I'm meant to go down. No matter which one I am thinking every other day, I always get the anxiety in me that I'm doing this alone. Thanks to twitter (and St. Jude), I've been kindly reminded that I'm not doing it alone, nor will I ever have to.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment