Sunday, July 3, 2011

Scenarios

I could be sad that it's taking me moving out of state to make extra time in my life for family and friends, but instead I'm just going to be so grateful that I AM spending all this time with my loved ones. I no longer am saying "no" to going out because I'm too exhausted from work or have a billion things to grade. I no longer am leaving somewhere early to get to bed because I have to be up at 5am for summer school. Rather, I'm staying for that extra drink, the extra laughs, and the extra time with my bestie!

Wednesday I headed out to Elwood to lay out, bbq and catch up with my wonderful and oldest bestie, Emilee. Sure, it was a school night. But I stayed out past 10 (scandalous), finished up that last margarita, and just sat around to talk and laugh. Such a great night.

Last night...well, last night was different. Emilee and her hubby, Artie, had a friend Dave and myself come over for a delish dinner, and just the right amount of insanity with drinking games. Circle of Death, Asshole, Tourettes, and...Scenarios!!!

Scenarios is where you all write down some crazy, off-the-wall scenarios, and then someone calls it out one at a time. The people have to pose as to how they would react in that scenario, and then you snap a picture! Artie took the pictures, and Dave sat back and laughed at mine and Emilee's ridiculous-ness. Proof:





Don't ask me what the scenarios are, because I can't remember! So. Much. Laughing.

Love my friends :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment