Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The New Digs

It's about time I post some pictures of my new home! My little apartment is definitely still a work in progress, and I have a laundry list of things I want to do in each room (first thing that comes to mind: PAINT!), but it's a slow work in progress.

I love my new little home. It fits me perfectly. The floor layout is different, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, big walk-in closet, washer and dryer in unit, mini patio over looking an equestrian park and sand volleyball courts, big bath tub, big walk-in closet...oh, did I say big walk-in closet already? Yes, I'm in love with my closet. Surprisingly, its even bigger than the one I had at my parents house. There are even bare spots on the racks and shelfs...which makes me feel like I need to shop more :)

Here are some pictures of my place now, and I'm sure I'll have more pictures once I accomplish a few projects (such as PAINTING! ugh!).






Home Sweet Home :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment