Monday, November 26, 2012

A Few of My Favorite (Pinterest) Things

If you know me, you know my obsession with Pinterest. I am on it daily. In fact, I'm on it right now as I'm typing this. So. Many. Amazing. Ideas. I've written about it before on my blog: here.

I want to post a few of my favorite pins from Pinterest that I've ACTUALLY tried and LOVE! Everything from recipes, DIY crafts, fashion finds, and more :)

1. I was obsessed with this wreath when I first saw it. Burlap, flowers, my initial. Duh, of course I'm going to replicate it.


You can find the link to the pin HERE. I redid it with my own initial (and without the numbers because I couldn't find any that I loved enough to purchase):


I'm pretty happy with my craftiness :) HERE is my original blog post about how to make it yourself.

2. Apparently, this is the best way to make asparagus. HERE is the link to the pin.


And you know what? Pinterest was right. It is. Sprinkle (lightly) in olive oil, add parmasean cheese, salt and pepper, and pop it in the oven for 10 minutes! Seriously SO good. I've also made green beans this same way and was also thrilled with the results. 

3. This "lose weight" drink. Okay, so it didn't make me shed a ton of pounds, but I'm okay with that. It tastes amazing, is easy to make, and actually does curve my hunger. You can find the link for the pin HERE.


Water, cucumbers, lemons, and mint leaves. Never would have put those together if it weren't for Pinterest :)

4. This easy way to make your home smell exactly like Williams-Sonoma. It is true. I did it tonight for the first time, and I never want to leave my apartment. Find the link to the pin HERE.


5. This easy way to create your own mercury glass with just some water and Krylon spray paint. It actually works. I've tried it on some glass cups and am super happy with the results! I will be doing a blog tutorial soon. Until then, HERE is the link on pinterest.


6. Lastly, I saw this pretty necklace on pinterest and knew I wanted one for myself. Anyone who knows me, knows I love hearts. I don't know why, but I just do. I doodle them when I'm on the phone, at meetings...I sign my name with a heart before it (or an xoxo). So when I saw this, I had to find it. And thanks to this pinterest link HERE, I found it on Etsy!


I wear it almost every day. So dainty and pretty. I love great fashion finds that last for a long time :)

Is anyone else having luck with great finds on Pinterest?

xoxo

1 comment: