Sunday, January 2, 2011

Catching up

There are so many things I am loving right now, and because of that, I'm really mad at myself for not staying caught up on here! I will be doing several posts, but this first one will be the biggy, the very most important one of all. Not only am I catching up on my blog, but I am loving catching up with my Colorado/Arizona family :)

I love hanging out with my cousin, Brookie. I know I can talk to her about anything, laugh about everything, and we can act like total dorks together - and not think twice about it.


Spending Christmas Eve singing some kareoke with my mom, Aunt Diane, Brook, and Erin. Such a great new memory that we will always laugh about (and cringe at)!


Seeing this little guy grow up with an amazing personality. Nicolas is 10 months and pretty much the joy of our whole family. It is so easy to make him smile and I love kissing his chubby little cheeks!


The Bartons will be greatly missed when they move to China next year, but I'm grateful we'll have Skype to chat! And I am so grateful that I got to see them during this holiday.

I don't get to see my Colorado and Arizona as much as I want to, but the far and few in between times that I do get to see them, I am so grateful for each new memory. Every smile, laugh, hug, picture, story...it all holds a dear place in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! Love your blog! So wonderful spending time with you. And yes...we definitely made some lovely memories. Karaoke was quite classic. xo!

    ReplyDelete