Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love me some Coach!

About half-way between Denver and Colorado Springs is this little (big) town called Castle Rock. It's not a small farm town in the foothills of the mountains, but its no big city. It's perfect. View of the moutains, some awesome hiking trails...oh, and did I mention they have the BEST Coach outlet store I've ever come across?! Yes, the reason I love Castle Rock so intensely is because of the Castle Rock Outlets. This past trip, I made two splended purchases...

This Hampton Satchel which is my new everyday purse, marked 40% down the day after Christmas, plus a special 30% coupon for shopping that day :)


And most importantly, this DIAPER bag!!! Yes, it is a diaper bag, but it is PERFECT for carrying my laptop, and many notebooks and books for work and classes. I've been wanting one for a long time, but refused to pay full price unless it was just perfect. Well this one was marked down from $498 to $199, plus the additional 30% off for shopping that day. Not a bad deal if I say so my self!


I'm a sucker for anything Coach. But I'm also pretty traditional when it comes down to it. I don't want some purple leather with one "C" on it, or an orange clutch with sequins and it only says "coach" on the inside. No. When I think "coach," I think classic. Give me a classic black, white, or tan leather. Give me brown fabric with a fun accent. Give me a purse that goes with EVERY outfit, not just one or two.

Until the next Castle Rock trip... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment