Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The BEST Christmas gifts!

I love presents. Giving and getting! The surprise on a family member's face when they get something they just were not expecting at all makes me feel so happy. But what I love the most, is seeing that person really use that gift, showing how much it means to them, and seeing how much joy they get out of it. Some of the best gifts in our family this year that are getting a lot of use of of them, a lot of smiles, laughs, and warmth out of them, I've listed with links where to find them:

Modern Family Season 1 on DVD, my Dad is obsessed! So glad I got this for him - we've gone through almost the whole season, and the one-liners in there are providing Dad with lots of new comebacks! I bought it at Walmart, here


Sometimes, when you find just the right accessory, it can make all the difference. For my mom, I found this scarf at Kohls, from the Simply Vera by Vera Wang line. I got it for her in a deep wine-red color, and she has worn it almost every day since Christmas! It looks great with a lot of her outfits, and she's mentioned going to get it in other colors. You can find the scarf here


Every year, I try to do something personalized for my parents. They love presents that have sentimental value to it, and each year it gets harder and harder to come up with new ideas. Last year, I created coffee mugs on Walgreen's website with family pictures on them. My parents loved them so much, and got so much use out of them, that this year I did the same thing but with all new pictures from this past year. Here are the mugs I created this year, and you can go to Walgreens.com, create a free user profile, upload your pics, and create your own mugs! Here are the ones I created this year. The to-go coffee mug says "The Caschettas" with family pictures, and the coffee cup says "World's Best Dad"

No comments:

Post a Comment